With the summer swimming season just around the corner, now's the perfect time to renovate that backyard and install a swimming pool. When it comes to installing a pool there are many things to consider, so we recommend answering the following questions:
- What is my ideal budget to achieve my pool?
- What restrictions do I face with my current backyard landscape?
- What are the safety requirements for my pool area?
- What time frame would I like this to be completed in?
Your answer to these questions will help determine the style and design of your pool, whether it be above ground or in ground, made from fibreglass or concrete. We've compiled a list of our 40 favourite outdoor swimming pool ideas to help you with the design process.
1. Pools with irregular space and raised edges
2. Minimalist pool with infinity edge
3. Large L shaped pool with wading area
4. Kidney shaped pool with tubular slide
5. Rectangular above ground pool
6. Glass wall swimming pool with surrounding decking
7. Narrow rectangular pool with retaining wall
8. Dreamy infinity pool with floating candles
9. Intimate rectangular pool with cascading feature
11. Narrow pool with adjoining spa
13. Wet edge pool with cacti planters
15. Small geometric pool with tropical gardens
16. Geometric pool surrounded by island
17. Mini above ground pool
18. Balinese inspired pool & garden
19. Angular pool with surrounding decking
20. Resort style, cascading pool
21. Clear pool with jacuzzi
21. Modern, infinity pool & decking
22. Geometric pool with stacked stone edging
23. Minimalist rectangular pool with stone patio area
24. Opulent roman shaped pool
26. Unique cross shaped pool with wooden deck
27. Small rectangular pool
28. Rock & Roll! Guitar shaped pool
29. Hill side pool with dark blue tiling
30. Entry pool & paved walk way
32 Geometric pool with octagon motifs
35. Pool with a retaining wall and floating lanterns.
37. Above ground, glass prism pool
38. Blue lagoon shaped pool
39. Hamptons style house with traditional pool
40. Above ground endless pool