Only work with the best. Only work with RenoGuide Certified Builders and Tradespeople.
The renoguide certified tick is a symbol which guarantees the highest quality in the renovation industry.
If you're looking to renovate and don't know where to begin, you should start with finding the RenoGuide Certified Symbol. RenoGuide has created a powerful network of quality Builders and Tradespeople which adhere to the highest standards in the industry. We do not work with or certify parties who do not pass our requirements test, which can been seen below. Be confident in your choices when you see the RenoGuide Certified Symbol.
Always ask, "Are you RenoGuide Certified?"
And look for this symbol
Here's what it takes for our Tick of approval
- Held your builders licence (or trades licence) for more than 8 years
- Have all insurances and licences up to date
- Pass a background financial check, showing no records of bankruptcy, insolvency or credit issues.
- Have a fantastic attitude and a customer service focussed business
- Be completely reliable and punctual with customers
- Pass our quality control assessment - including visual inspections and previous customer feedback analysis